Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What We Need In This Series is Another Delay

A humble apology to all of my loyal fans for the lack of updates recently...Truth be told, I haven't been riding my scooter this week due to rainy/cold/hellish weather and the need for me to travel to far off, distant places like Fairfax, VA. I will also be quite honest with you. Its getting REALLY cold in the mornings. I'll leave it at that for right now.

In case you don't pay attention to, well, anything, Obama will be delaying the start of tonight's pivotal Game 5 by 15 minutes to offer you the fast way to rock-hard abs. Well, maybe not.

I think its funny that McCain criticized the move by saying, "Well, I can tell you one thing, we won't be delaying the start of a baseball game with infomercials when I'm president," because, A) he probably will, and B) Obama fans don't like baseball anyway. They like playing Halo 3, foosball, fantasy football, and writing pointless blogs that no one reads!

/wallows in self-pity

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're entering dangerous territory, Rossman.