Friday, May 20, 2011

Cats vs. Music - the Eternal Struggle

While I have had designs of filling the pages of this blog with an intriguing and hopefully unique collection of my slanted views on life, Baltimore, the Orioles, baseball, and music, displaying for my devoted readership a smattering of interesting and thought-provoking links, and perhaps providing a forum for general community discussion in the interest of furthering the human experience, my wife really thinks that I should write about cats.



In case you need a preview, behold one David Bowie, with cat in hand:





















Quite a formal picture, really.

So let's see, folks. Which post gets more views, Celebrities and their Cats, or Why I Love Richard Thompson? Stay tuned...

1 comments:

jaycatt said...

lovely post. I've never seen any of those photos. interesting that all those great musicians are cat lovers